• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kalock

Kalock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

I picked up a new USP-C yesterday and I am noting an issue with the recoil and slide.  If I fire the gun it cycles and fires but the action is pretty weak compared to other GBBs I've had.  When I cycle the slide manually even doing it fast I can feel a little hang up even though the wear markings look pretty good.  The real issue is when I slow cycle the slide.  It completely hangs about an inch from full close.  I have noticed on my two other KWAs that they come close to hanging up but the spring pulls them through, albeit shakily.  I don't expect airsoft guns to be as smooth as their real steel counterparts (Though you guys do a damn good job :)).

So my question is.  Is there a different spring one could recommend to add a bit more oomph but not hamper the backwards cycle?  I know people put 150% 1911 springs on their 226 for example :)

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

Are you sure the gun is actually cycling fully?
Also, upgraded recoil spring- http://redwolfairsof..._Spring_Set.htm

#3 Kalock

Kalock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

By cycling fully I mean it is recoiling, slapping back the hammer, and properly chambering and firing the next ball.  I haven't had any misfeeds or balls that squirt out the barrel (My NS1 KP45 has really never worked so I am familiar with how bad it could be).  So from a "will it shoot and work" perspective it seems ok...  I'll check out that spring set.  Thanks.

#4 kyle122390

kyle122390

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

My MOD. Works well no problems.
https://www.youtube....A8KRoog&index=1

Edited by kyle122390, 03 January 2013 - 10:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users