• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MattyCams

MattyCams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

Can someone please recommend a cylinder that would fit into the CQR series that would raise the fps closer to 400, but without going over 400. If not a cylinder then what do I need. I have heard that all i need is a cylinder because it has a M120 spring in it stock. Any help is greatly appreciated.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

If you are sticking with the shorter length of the MOD2 you can use either a type-1 or a type-2.  But if you are planning on upgrading to a longer inner barrel, I suggest a KWA type-0.5 or a Modify type-1.  I have used both of these brands in my KWA CQR builds with great success.

#3 MattyCams

MattyCams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 30 October 2012 - 04:18 AM, said:

If you are sticking with the shorter length of the MOD2 you can use either a type-1 or a type-2.  But if you are planning on upgrading to a longer inner barrel, I suggest a KWA type-0.5 or a Modify type-1.  I have used both of these brands in my KWA CQR builds with great success.

Sorry if dumb question, but will pretty much any type-1 or type-2 cylinder fit? OR where can I buy one?

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,591 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

Yes....any cylinder for a V2 gearbox should fit and I would buy a KWA one but that's just me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cqr, mod, cylinder, m120, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users