• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lovehatehero

lovehatehero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

So, first things first, after all the problems my HK45 had (see this topic: http://kwausa.com/fo...?showtopic=9555), I do appreciate the fine people at KWA for replacing the parts on my gun free of charge. I thank you.

However, when I got my gun back, I noticed it's shooting a lot less "powerful" haha.

When I got the HK45, I was shooting at 355 fps consistently.
Since I've gotten the gun back from KWA it's now shooting around 280 fps.
That's close to a 100 fps drop.

Does anyone know what the problem could be? Because I'm lost.

Also, since getting the gun back I have noticed a couple jams on the feeding ramp (which was the problem before) so I was wondering if anyone had a tutorial / video on how to correctly polish the feeding ramp of the hk45

Thanks everyone

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

I am sorry to hear you are still experiencing problems.  Unfortunately there are no videos that I am aware of that demonstrates the proper method of polishing the feed ramp.  I do suggest however that you contact KWA again so that they can address the FPS and feeding problems again.  They will take good care of you.

#3 lovehatehero

lovehatehero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

I was curious if anyone knew how a gun could just drop FPS so drastically, though? haha

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hk45, fps, replacement, replaced

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users