6 replies to this topic

#1 aZtec

aZtec

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

When I got them for my KM4 RIS i was really satisfied, but now, I can only load 70-75 BBs!
If I load more, they will not feed properly and just roll out of the barrel.
I am really concerned beacause they are supposed to be some of the highest quality mags out there.

I never stored them loaded. Maybe one of them for a few days, but not ALL of them for extended time.
I use Bioval 0.3g

(Real Sword 130rd Midcap brought the same problem, can only load around 70-80 BBs)

What am I doing wrong?

#2 aZtec

aZtec

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

Just tested with 0.2g BBs.
90 loaded feed fine.
More will cause issues.

Now I know there is a difference in capacity depending on BB weight, but still, 75 is by far less then what I could load into them a couple months ago!!

#3 JcEdwards

JcEdwards

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft
    Hunting

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

I believe this issue has came up a few times this week. I think it was the bb's that caused the issues.

I'd say take apart the mag and clean it up. Give the spring a little stretch and try it again.

Are you able to get ahold of some non bio's?

#4 aZtec

aZtec

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

Just tried with 0.3g non-bios and there was a diffrence, a very slight one although.
between 80-90 BBs per mag worked, more towards the 80 side and it seemed very random!!
I also tried with a midcap of my brother but they seem not to feed in KWAs at all.

#5 aZtec

aZtec

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

No idea anyone?

#6 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

I'm confused about what an E-mag might be.

I load 120 in the magazines marked K120 and they work (all six of them).  These look a little like MagPuls as they're plastic.

-- Chuck

#7 aZtec

aZtec

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

With emags I mean Magpul PTS Emags (i think that stands for export mag), while the earlier, more well known Pmag means polymer mag. K120 is the new KWA polymer mags, right?
While I totally believe they are superior quality I honestly couldn't cope with the look, because I generally like to stick to realistic looking stuff. KWA Midcaps are very expensive too, at least here in Europe.
Thing is just that I don't understand why the Emags' capacity has dropped so significantly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users