Jump to content

Fill valve O-Rings

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ken grant

ken grant


  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

Anyone have suggestions on an easy way to replace the small O-Rings in the magazine fill valve?

Have the rings on hand but looking for any suggestions on using them


#2 gcw360


    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,152 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Yes, put one o-ring on a round toothpick, place the toothpick on the end of the fill-valve, "walk" the o-ring down into place with tweezers.....add a drop of silicone oil....done!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users