#1 GabezR

GabezR

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

Hey Everyone,

Well I'm getting a little tired of the KM4 and its time for a change up.

So I just want your opinions :)
I have a few idea's of what to buy etc.
What interests me is:
KWA MP7 (does it have the range though? Opinions?)
KWA G36c (Rangwise? How does it compare to the Ares?)

Or should I wait for KWA's AKG?

Beta Project AK also looks nice... Scared I might start a flame-war though *runs*

Thanks!

#2 airsoftamateur32

airsoftamateur32

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:airsoft

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

i love my kwa g36 pretty accurate for cqb (destroys ares), mp7 is good aswell.i wouldnt hold your breath on the akgs.and beta project aks hmmm idk too much about them

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

View Postairsoftamateur32, on 21 October 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

i love my kwa g36 pretty accurate for cqb (destroys ares), mp7 is good aswell.i wouldnt hold your breath on the akgs.and beta project aks hmmm idk too much about them
The AKs are coming....hang in there.  By the way...the short gas AK is awesome...Atleast the prototype I fired was!

#4 GabezR

GabezR

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

Maybe I shall wait for the AKG's. Not sure if I'm ready to move to gas though....
How does the G36c perform at longer ranges?

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

They do well because they shoot 380-400 FPS out of the box.  You can always add a longer barrel and barrel extension if you want to enhance performance for field.

#6 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:19 AM

MP7s are great guns, and I think the KWA G36c is the sleeping giant of all of KWA's current AEGs. First off, the mag holds 430 rounds, and can be attached to other magazines. Second it only costs $285, much cheaper than the other KWA M4 style AEGs, and still shoots 400 ish fps. Not to mention it has a folding stock making it ideal in close quarter and long range applications... it's like I said, the sleeping giant... or if you want another analogy, the hidden jewel. LOL

MP7s are powerful, great guns. If you want a really cool gas gun, wait for the AKGs. They are incredible. Both the long and short variants are just simply badass.

#7 GabezR

GabezR

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

Thanks guys, defenitely going to pick up an ol' '36c.
Sleeping giant lol!

I'm glad you think they're awesome, I'm super excited. Just hope they wont be +$400.

#8 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 22 October 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

MP7s are great guns, and I think the KWA G36c is the sleeping giant of all of KWA's current AEGs. First off, the mag holds 430 rounds, and can be attached to other magazines. Second it only costs $285, much cheaper than the other KWA M4 style AEGs, and still shoots 400 ish fps. Not to mention it has a folding stock making it ideal in close quarter and long range applications... it's like I said, the sleeping giant... or if you want another analogy, the hidden jewel. LOL

MP7s are powerful, great guns. If you want a really cool gas gun, wait for the AKGs. They are incredible. Both the long and short variants are just simply badass.

This is why I use a G36....  ;)

#9 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:49 AM

View PostGabezR, on 22 October 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

Maybe I shall wait for the AKG's. Not sure if I'm ready to move to gas though....

Once you move to gas you shall never return haha

#10 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

M4A1 AEG....what can I say...I am old school! Though, the new ERG AK's and the Gas AK's ROCK!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users