• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Soulkreig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Parkour.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

I know some people have asked about putting a rail on their M93R, so I wanted to confirm that the HurricanE M9 mount works with a bit of modification. It just takes some dremeling. :)

Here's my guide on how to get it to work:

#2 Billy1788

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

Fantastic job!

#3 acseazzu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

Awesome. Love the side conversation. Kept me entertained.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

#4 mp5k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

I was very pleased to see this on You tube recently for varification that that mount will fit!,Ive been talking to you on You tube about upgrades for the M93R ( grumpy Bugger on you tube),I have one of those mounts on the way,I now just need an upgraded/ slightly longer barrel thats maybe 6.03 and about 150mm long, that length will fit behind the Outer barrel.

Theres a KWA/ KSC 150mm FPG barrel that some say will fit the KWA M93R but Airsoft stores ive mailed say they think they are not compatible??.

I made a thread in this link with pics of the barrel and hop up  all apart,the incompatible part of other barrels seems to be the (KWA M93R specific} flat section where the hop up bracket holds the barrel inplace.

This is the barrel I speak of from the FPG

It looks like these barrels will fit cause they have that barrel cutout but is it in the exact  right location? plus will need cut down by 13mm
http://www.wgcshop.c...=special&rs=mp7 barrel&catid=&cat=

Edited by mp5k, 26 October 2012 - 01:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users