• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Covertghost

Covertghost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

I picked up this gun the other day and can't figure why the magazine spring is hard to push down. Maybe they are designed like this, but I would figure it would be a little easier to press down.

#2 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

you mean the follower spring on the mag?  Are they getting stuck?

#3 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:37 AM

View PostCovertghost, on 20 October 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

I picked up this gun the other day and can't figure why the magazine spring is hard to push down. Maybe they are designed like this, but I would figure it would be a little easier to press down.

If you have been releasing the follower when empty of bb's from the follower lock position, the constant slamming can deform the follower in such a way that it can cause feeding problems.  You can either replace the follower, try cleaning the bb's channel or sand the deformed surfaces of the follower smooth.

#4 Covertghost

Covertghost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

HI Guys,

I haven't loaded any BB's into the Magazine yet at all. This was the Magazine which came with the Gun. I'm currently talking with Rudy over at KWA Support to try and sort things out. I have not let the follower release from the Lock Position since I cannot even get it to go to the locked position.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

Where did you by the gun...internet, local shop, large online retailer?  Also, can you take a quick picture of the BB follow in the "released"...at the top, position?

#6 Covertghost

Covertghost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

I bought the Gun online from AirsoftGI. Here is a Pic that you guys Requested of the Magzine Follower/Follower Spring

Attached File  Photo1.jpg   98.88K   18 downloads

#7 Covertghost

Covertghost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

I think the real issue here is that the Tension in the Magazines Follower Spring is way to much. It shouldn't take much effort to push it down and it does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users