• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kwa addict

Kwa addict

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

So I am in desperate search of part C32 (main frame) for my fpg it simply slipped off my lap and snapped the top section of C32 where it connects to C51 spartan even said they won't have this part for some time so I used a black Lego and some acetone to make a decent temp bond. I still need this part ! Legos are made of high quality abs and when sitting in acetone turns to a paste which I have read in many forums makes a good abs repair so hopefully it works.Attached File  image.jpg   172.57K   31 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   155.39K   31 downloads

Edited by Kwa addict, 09 November 2012 - 09:12 AM.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,882 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:31 AM

I would like to see some pics of your repairs. :)

#3 Kwa addict

Kwa addict

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

Ended up a fail just not solid enough to withstand the pressure of locking the butt in place. Well back to trying to find the part. I contacted kwa who sent me to spartan who left me with "we don't have the piece now but will let you know when we do" so I contacted magpul who sent me to magpul pts (Hong kong) also same answer and no one can seem to get me a price or replace this piece?  I need the toughest adhesive known to man!

#4 Comissar

Comissar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

yeah, i have been looking or a spring for the cheek plate ( forgot the part #) for about 2 months, nobosy seems to have one or know ehre there is one, spartan has a terrible CS department...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fpg, Abs repair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users