• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ZeroPain

ZeroPain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

Ok, I seem multiple forums that state that u can use the danger werx flute valve in the m11a1 ns2 version. Is this true? Also I live in an area to where the weather is always 100 and up degrees, I needed to get my m11 to shoot 330 and below. The place where I play is very strict on the fps I can't even go 1 over. I have also heard that the mp7 NPAS kit also works in the m11. I wanted to know if that was true. In multiple forums and other reviews it had said that u couldn't use it becuz of its open bolt design. I truly don't know what to do or how I could lower it from 300 to 330 fps. If someone could plz help me out it would be much appreciated.

Sorry if this forum is in the wrong place, I am still new to this.

Thanks in advance

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:36 PM

The DangerWerx flute valve should work.  The question is what FPS are you firing now and will the reduction be enough?

#3 ZeroPain

ZeroPain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:48 PM

The gun now is shooting at 360 fps. But didn't it say that the danger werx flute valve would work on all of kwa's gbb except the m11 because of its open bolt design

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

Hmmm, I will look into that...

#5 ZeroPain

ZeroPain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

Ok, thank you

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

I asked around and the DW flute MAY work but would lower to about 300FPS.  The issue becomes that it can be inconsistent in that gun so it would be a bit of a "crap shoot"...no guarantees it will perform the way you would want it to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users