• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eldridge

eldridge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 03:14 AM

im not sure if any1 else had problems like this but my pistol only has been about a week old and out of nowhere the slides locks back like theres no bbs left after the 1st shot and shot after that.it happens about 85% of the time.and when the bbs are almost out or gas it shoots out 2-3 bbs all of a sudden?help would be highly appreciated will contact kwa on monday about it.owh and before all this started to happen something inside the magazine was like loose or somethin sounds like a tube sort of but it went away afterwards.im totally new to airsoft especially about gbb pistols.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,596 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

View Posteldridge, on Apr 25 2009, 07:14 AM, said:

im not sure if any1 else had problems like this but my pistol only has been about a week old and out of nowhere the slides locks back like theres no bbs left after the 1st shot and shot after that.it happens about 85% of the time.and when the bbs are almost out or gas it shoots out 2-3 bbs all of a sudden?help would be highly appreciated will contact kwa on monday about it.owh and before all this started to happen something inside the magazine was like loose or somethin sounds like a tube sort of but it went away afterwards.im totally new to airsoft especially about gbb pistols.
So what ever happened?

#3 karMeister

karMeister

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts
  • Interests:EAR=((1+APR/n)^n)-1

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:37 PM

You have to make sure your hammer is fully open and not half open when you fire shots.
Like all GBBs that are dependent of the hammer there will sometimes be incomplete blowback cycles because of the hammer not pushing the gas release stong enough to make a full blowback and reset the hammer in the full open position.

This will cause a BB to load again without the 1st one out of the barrel yet.

My tip again: Make sure you have the hammer fully open before you fire to ensure a full blowback cycle.

About the sound in the mag. Its a small tube that got off. I was able to take the mag apart and put back that tube in place. you can also glue it to make sure it stays in place.  You can shake the mag and hope the tube goes back in postion. But it will happen again unless you glue it or something like that.

Besides the annoying sound inside I will not affect you GBBs performance. It is there to hold the liquid away from the gas intake valve when you put your mag in the upright position.

#4 Darkrogue

Darkrogue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft?

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:37 PM

What was your resolution?
I had a M26 that was kind of sticky when the slide was raked...
I oiled it up like crazy and came to find out that little industrialites (little metal somethings?) were messing with the slide catch... After a through cleaning and massaging of the catch, the slide was moving like gravy... Before that, I was just getting the same cocking symptons as you,not the wobly mag deal and the 2-3 bbs near the end, that sounds like the gun chambered one bb, but failed to fully re-cock, then the gun was re-cocked, loading another round in the chamber, good thing it wasnt real! Kind of like what the other guy said? Hope it all went well for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users