magazine keeps falling out? what the heck?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 maelstrom1911

maelstrom1911

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

ok, this is a problem that has been with my gun for a while now, but whenever i shoot it, my magazine keeps falling out after every 5-10 shots. when my usp was all messed up, i mentioned this on the issue portion of the kwa rma form when i sent it back, but i still have this issue now. other than that my gun is awesome, but considering that magazines cost 40 dollars (i buy match magazines) i really dont want to skirmish with it. can anyone please help?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

When was the gun sent in for repair?

#3 maelstrom1911

maelstrom1911

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

over the summer, unfortunately, i cant remember the exact date. however, i still have my rma number, would that be of any help?

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

The thing is, if you sent the gun to have this repaired and it wasn't, then it should have been covered by a warranty for 45 days.  Now, if that 45 days has lapsed then you may be out of luck.  Nonetheless, I would contact KWA and have a discussion with them about the issue to see if they can resolve it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users