• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mp5k

mp5k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

My KWA M93R II seems to suffer a bad accuracy problem!?,It shoots to the left all the time and also sometimes when im shooting the bbs fly straight  as you want then other times they do mad flyers?.

I was shooting it today and I shot 2 rounds = fine then shot another and the bb fly's at a right angle then upwards, this was with the hop up off,I shoot another round and it fly's straight again,so its an odd random thing. Though the shooting left problem is there almost all the time

The only thing I can think of is some sort of prob with the Hop Up Bucking? though the gun is new, BBS are .20 ,maybe I need to try some .25's??....

#2 Tool

Tool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

This reply may be too late for the OP but to anyone else experiencing this problem this may help.

I'm pretty sure the problem here is the inner barrel retention c-clamp (part #36) of the hop up sleeve assembly. When it breaks, what happens is your inner barrel will twist inside the hop up assembly. You will notice the twisting when you turn the hop up adjustment and the inner barrel moves with it. Unfortunately part #36 is OOS in kwa ( i dont know if they even carry it). I havnt found any other retailer that carries it.

#3 mp5k

mp5k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

Nah, the C Clamp is still intact on mine I checked all that,I think its the Bucking.

Everytime I try order the Upgrade Falcon System 7 Bucking they are sold out!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users