• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 krazybox

krazybox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

So I was Dry Firing my KWA MP7A1 and my bolt instantly locked back and stopped shooting. So, I took the Bolt out, took Bolt Assembly apart and found that "Part 122" on the Bolt had fallen out. I do not want to send it back for repair and I voided my warrenty by using propane. I didn't know I couldn't use that. Can someone resolve this issue for me and tell me how to place it back on the gun, please?!!!

Attached Files

#2 kullwarrior

kullwarrior

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Immunology, Virus, Infectious Bacteria, Firearms

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:02 AM

If I recall correct its simply glued to the other rubber

//sorry for odd autocorrect words by my phone//

#3 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

Yup, I believe it is glued as well... I would find some crazy glue, or something that won't make a mess (since the bolt comes into contact with this rubber "buffer") and glue it back on there.

#4 krazybox

krazybox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

Thank goodness for forums! "Outlaw and Kullwarrior" thanks for helping out my issue. Is there anything else besides basic maintenance that I can do to increase the life of my MP7? What can do to make sure MP7's internals won't fall off again? Thanks again, and please reply!

#5 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:46 AM

There are a few things... Like cleaning your inner barrel, or keeping all of your rubber seals lubricated. These seals include the main seal in the bolt, and the seals in the magazines. I haven't seen people lubricate the inner 'skeleton' of the MP7, (as opposed to the outer shell), but if you are using green gas, it shouldn't be an issue. In fact, if you are using green gas, you don't really need to keep such a rigorous cleaning schedule versus if you were to use propane.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users