ATP auto release date?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Climbon1432

Climbon1432

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Airsofting, dog training and guns.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

I know I'm just being impatient and their is probably no one that has any solid info, but with all the research I've done it looks like the auto was supposed to be released early 2012, but was pushed back to mid summer, and then farther to the end of q3. I'm just curious as q3 is coming to an end if their is a definitive release date being talked about or any info at all when it comes to the release of the ATP auto. Pyramid Airsoft is the only site with an eta of October 30, but who knows how accurate that is.
It seems like all discussion and information on the auto's release date has just dropped off the face of the earth. I hope their are still plans to release it as I have kept an open eye and ear for it and ready to buy it soon as it has an official release date haha.
The reason I am exited:  I've got an ATP gen 2 with an extra mag and an extra extended mag so getting the auto is a no brainier especially since I have a serpa holster for it that hooks to my a-tacs fg chest rig. Dying to fire the full auto with that extended mag ( I've got a hurricane high flow valve) and am ready to fire full auto. Thanks guys!

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

Pretty sure they still plan on releasing it haha. I think theyre aiming to get it out before december, but who knows...Things change.

#3 Climbon1432

Climbon1432

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

Lol I just can't wait. While I have issues occasionally with my ATP it just helps me learn more and more on how to fix it and work on it and needless to say I love the gun. That's why I'm dying for the auto version to come out, that and all of my current atp gear will be fully compatible :). I just need to be patient haha

#4 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:59 AM

Sounds like you will need a FPG 49rd magazine to go with your ATP semi and auto. LOL

#5 Climbon1432

Climbon1432

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

Lol niko I have one :) my plan (albeit extremely fun but not realistic ) is to get the ATP auto, get a second fpg magazine and get a mp5 (or 7 whichever would holdthe mags) mag holster to hold the 2 magazines and run around gunning the pistol on full auto... Sounded like a brilliant idea to me p,us i have a spare reg. mag and the auto comes with one do... Loaded down with mags ready to fire full auto helluv hahaha glad you think like I do niko!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users