• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 2NDbattalion

2NDbattalion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

Hello all I am indeed new to this forum but i find I need to turn to you guys . rather then our local gun doc's

I live in canada .I am also the proud owner of two problematic M11a1's ns2

The first m11a2 I have figured out ... I took it down and found that one of the two return springs for the loading nozzle were mangled . upon finding that out I purchased another slightly used m11a1 here ..

The problem with this m11a1 are two fold .. one after charging a mag full of gas . we use propane here . and lots of silicon oil . I find that the M11a1 ns2 when set on semi . will fire in full auto ..one you fire off a few times like this and the gas is not as strong it will go back to firing in semi ..it is the weirdest thing I have ever seen ..my previous m11a1 ns2 never had this problem I gamed it for two years before taking a burst from someones age and the rounds hit my open bolt and messed it it .. my next problem come from the mag's them selves

when I first tried the m11a1 ns2 that I just bought new here .I dry fired it to make sure the bolt moved smoothly and oiled it ,, I found that the loading nozzle would catch on the mag and cause issues  with cycling I imagine this is the reason I get double and triple loaded bb's . originally  I oiled down that section a little better and it seemed to work fine .. though now it sticks after a few rounds . if it doesn't fire on full auto right out of the gate .. Not sure what is causing the selector error ..but preety sure I need a new chamber and loading nozzle . though it appears brand new

#2 a_flores7

a_flores7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

I'm having the same problems with my BRAND NEW one I just got it on Tuesday and fired it Wednesday and it just dumped the gas without firing a single bb.

#3 KSGrizzly

KSGrizzly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

I'm having this problem with mine also

#4 Viet

Viet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

KSGrizzly,

please contact us on the help desk and we will be glad to assist you with your problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users