• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Leadmunitions

Leadmunitions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

Have the same issue with my HK45. The bbs are jamming inside the loading ramp. Im assuming that i need to replace the loading nozzle. Is this part available  through the pro shop ore should i just call them and order it. Thanks

#22 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

Your best bet is to call since I do not see it listed in the Pro Shop.  626-581-1777, Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 PST.

#23 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

View PostLeadmunitions, on 11 November 2012 - 01:19 PM, said:

Have the same issue with my HK45. The bbs are jamming inside the loading ramp. Im assuming that i need to replace the loading nozzle. Is this part available  through the pro shop ore should i just call them and order it. Thanks
The usp nozzle works too, i had the same prob and thats what i used to replace the oem with

( o Y o )

#24 Huntsman82

Huntsman82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Rock Climbing, RS Shooting and Tactics Courses

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

I have had mine for roughly 4 months. At most I have shot 1k rounds through it. I have had an issue with the gun not fully cycling. It seems like the hammer spring isn't strong enough to release the gas. I have this similar problem in my ksc M17. I know it's not an issue with filling the mags. I have numerous other KWA pistols and they all work great  my ksc M19 works flawlessly as well. Could it possibly be related to the higher temps and humidity in Texas?

#25 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

Mine shoots great in hotter weather..ive used mine in 106 degree weather no problems

( o Y o )

#26 bid2630

bid2630

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

Summers in Sacramento can get pretty hot as well and I have not experienced the issue raised by H82.  Granted we don't have the same kind of humidity as TX so can't say if that could be an issue.

#27 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

View Postbid2630, on 04 December 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

Summers in Sacramento can get pretty hot as well and I have not experienced the issue raised by H82.  Granted we don't have the same kind of humidity as TX so can't say if that could be an issue.
Yup..the 106 degree weather was at Ukau's in June

( o Y o )

#28 Huntsman82

Huntsman82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

Hmm. Could it be that the gun was in my holster for 2 hours during the game. Because it works fine right after I fill it. Probably because the gas is still cool. I'm wondering if it warms up and expands a little in turn making the release valve harder to depress. Any thoughts?

Edited by Huntsman82, 05 December 2012 - 05:39 AM.

#29 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostHuntsman82, on 05 December 2012 - 05:39 AM, said:

Hmm. Could it be that the gun was in my holster for 2 hours during the game. Because it works fine right after I fill it. Probably because the gas is still cool. I'm wondering if it warms up and expands a little in turn making the release valve harder to depress. Any thoughts?
Actually, some guns will have an issue with higher temps because the hammer spring is not strong enough to release the mag valve as the gas pressure rises.  I have not heard of it in the HK45...but I have in some other guns.

#30 Huntsman82

Huntsman82

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:37 AM

I have had this problem with numerous guns. I fix it by releasing some gas out of the mag and that cools the chamber enough for it to work. I have looked around for an upgraded hammer spring that would work but I have yet to find one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users