How long can I leave MP7 40 round magazine loaded?

mp7 magazine load optimuslm4g

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thefrog

thefrog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

As with my midcaps, I was wondering if there was any harm to loading the MP7 mags the night before playing (no gas)  .  I now have 6 mags and when I get to the playing field it takes a large amount of time to load bb's properly into each mag .  I found out with my midcaps, it saved alot of time loading them up the night before so I would be rdy on the field.  I am not a morning person so getting up earlier before going to the field is not a popular option lol

#2 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:48 PM

your fine to load them over night. and gas them as well.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,593 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

Agreed!

#4 thefrog

thefrog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

Sorry to bring this up again and this goes for my m93r mags as well, how about loading them up a full 24 hours before use with the BB's at least?  I did not want to weaken the great spring system inside the mags lol.  I'm afraid even an extra 12 hours loaded might weaken the springs

#5 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

Do you load each BB by hand? It takes me maybe a minute to fill my 8 magazines that I take into a game.

Anyways you'll be fine, obviously this will lower the overall life of the spring eventually, though you'll probably no longer have the gun by the time that happens.

#6 thefrog

thefrog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:50 PM

Unless there is a secret about loading at a angle, when I am in a hurry I tend to get them not stacked right (gaps) then I take out knife to fix it lol.  I'm trying to save time on initial setup when I get to the field

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users