#1 berniethesniper

berniethesniper

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:55 PM

hi guys,

I just bought these magazines off evike due to how much they hold and it said they were compatible with kea. I tried them and the fit is VERY VERY TIGHT and I have trouble getting it out unless lots of force is used. Is there any way to sand them or something thanks

here are the mags

http://www.evike.com...oducts_id=29505

#2 JcEdwards

JcEdwards

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft
    Hunting

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

I personally have not used these mags but I have had similar problems with the lonex/bravo flash mags.

You can just take a file to the mag to "break it in" but that just didnt really work for me. Ive found after a few game days that the mags wear in a little and it becomes easier to work in and out of the magwell.

When you take the mag out you should be able to see marks on it that show where your getting the resistance. If you do decide on doing a little filling id start with those areas.

#3 berniethesniper

berniethesniper

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

ok But i have to use so much force to much and take out the mag I feel like it will break something like the feed lip hole or something. Anyway i already see the marks so how do i do the sanding and it will only take away a few mm that really will make it fit????

#4 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

This is becoming a modification for a NON KWA product.

Plus this product have not been officially tested on KWA gun therefore  I'm moving it to general chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users