22 replies to this topic

#21 Viet

Viet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

View Postlovehatehero, on 04 September 2012 - 12:40 PM, said:

From what I've seen around the boards and at my local fields in So Cal, it does seem to be a common issue.
I am in no way trying to tarnish the KWA name, considering I loved my USP and I absolutely LOVED my hk45 for the first few weeks...however I have been seeing a lot of the same problems popping up.

I appreciate all the help on the boards aswell as KWA and I'm hoping we can get this problem resolved so I can continue using KWA products.

Please do also understand that this is a technical board.  Generally when people come onto this board they have issues, we have sold thousands of these guns and we have not seen many reports about this problem.

#22 Paullouisj

Paullouisj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Real Steel shooting and tactics.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Thank you I cancelled my order for HK45 plus 3 mags. I just recently bought KWA USP compact and the mag well, it seems to be out of spec maybe from the molding process the mags will literally slide left or right in the mag well with a lot of play  depending on which way it's tilted very distracting I feel as if the mags will fall out not to mention it feels very wobbly in the hand i understand there is loose tolerances but after comparing it to local airsoft stores USPc's its way more loose just doesnt feel like it should. Gonna start a ticket and As soon as the great people at KWA get it resolved I will pick up the HK45(: BTW this is only 2 week old pistol and fired 2 mags from it.

PS I tried using electrical tape it worked a lil but I don't feel I should have to do this on a brand new KWA pistol.

#23 lovehatehero

lovehatehero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:54 AM

I'm well aware.
But I also made it clear that I have seen problems such as mine arise at arena's I frequent as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hk45, slide, jam, misfeeding, pin, broken, cylinder, misfeed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users