• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Edd Harbin

Edd Harbin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:41 PM

I just wanted to say thanks for showing up at ASF . No matter what happens , if you mention KWA over there a few specific haters show up and flame you , KWA , and anything else you do overthere . It's nice to see an informed person show up to do verbal battle . I for one love the two CQR's I got for me and my son . I will always step up and talk about my experiace with KWA products even when I get dogged and flamed .

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

I used to frequent those sites quite a bit before KWA and one things for sure........................they are amusing to read.  There are very skilled techs on those boards and some of the things that they do are amazing then someone mentions "KWA" and their brain shuts down. LOL

#3 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

You are very welcome.  I have no intension to do any verbal battle.  I was just stating the facts and ask people to find out how it's done PROPERLY from a manufacturer point of view.

I am actually an old member from ASF since 2005 and let's just say ASF is not what it used to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users