• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 monkeyman

monkeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:53 AM

Hi i recently got my KWA MP9 and for some unknown reason when i am fireing it the bolt randomly holds back as if the mag is empty can anyone shed some light on this please? And befor anyone says it the mag isnt emply lol.
Cheers jase.

come on you apes you wana live foreva!!

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:27 AM

Hi monkeyman, welcome to the forums. There may be a few things causing this issue. First, check if your cylinder return springs are okay. These may get broken over time and once broken, won't allow the cylinder to return back, causing in a jam. Second, check your gas valve: the little rubber box on top of the mag next to the feed lips. This may tear and hold the cylinder and bolt back. Lastly, check if there is any debris near the bb channel and bb follower, as well as where it engages the bolt lock. Give your gun a good cleaning as it may just be grime that's locking your bolt back.

Is there any more info you could give so we can properly diagnose the problem? Thanks dude!

#3 monkeyman

monkeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

Thanks for the advise outlaw very usefull :) as i say it just holds back when the mag isnt empty i can the release the working parts by useing the bolt release catch. Other than that i have no more info up to press. I will strip it down and give it a good clean and let you know how it goes. Thanks jase.

#4 Serious Airsoft

Serious Airsoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:17 PM

Hey, if it hasn't been fixed yet let me ask some questions. Is it instead doing a half lock then releasing the gas?

#5 monkeyman

monkeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

Well i gave it a good clean bolt out everythin and it still holds back randomley. Any more ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users