Soon to be new owner but what tac lights do you run?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JimboUk

JimboUk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hi guys been reading the forum for a few weeks now and finally joined and must say how helpfully it has been In helping me decide to buy the mp9. I'm currently awaiting my mp9 to arrive but was just wondering what tactical lights you guys are using on yours as it looks like there is not a lot of clearance for one when the stock is folded
also anyone running a strobe on there's ?

Cheers guys
Jim

#2 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

Welcome to the forum Jim! Happy to see you chose KWA, and the MP9 specifically too. I love that gun, and I hope to get another one soon. From what Ive tried, lights made for pistols, such as the Streamlight TLR1S (Strobe model), Surefire X300, and the M3 light seem to fit best. When I had my MP9 though, I had a generic LED light, that was fairly thick, mounted on the side, and I was able to fold my stock pretty easily, and access it from the back pretty easily.

Hope this helps!

#3 TheUnforgiven1N

TheUnforgiven1N

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

If you get a knock of M3 such as the Matrix/G&P light on evike, shave down the the piece that mounts to the rail. My G&P M3 light is now stuck to my SR5, but luckily it's not the free float rail but rather a barrel mount I bought. A pressure pad will work best for you on the MP9, the M3's also have interchangeable tail caps so you can get a pressure pad for it.

Edited by TheUnforgiven1N, 17 August 2012 - 10:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users