3 replies to this topic

#1 that guy with the m4

that guy with the m4

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:04 AM

ok I thinking about changing out all of that stupid  gas in mag and changing it to a in line hpa rig so the way I would do this is I would make a block that would hold the valve and the feed lips (think of it like the top of the mag but stays in place). The tube for the hpa would run in side the mag well the mags would be simple it will look like a box with a spring and and a plate to push up the bbs(like the toytec p90s mags). This way means A mags hold a lot more B mags would be a lot cheaper C no cool down affect D no more green gas or propane there's more but you get the idea I will post up some pic of the plans soon tell me what you think

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:08 AM

To be honest, I wouldn't mod an already rare and awesome gun such as the discontinued M series to do a project like that. It's got so much value, that if you screw up, it may not be worth what you initially put in. I would recommend buying a different full auto gun and work on that. BUT, if you do want to try something that is cheaper, and has less cool down, why not try a CO2 magazine? Of course, this will put wear on your gun, but if you want t try it... it's all up to you. Here's the link: http://www.evike.com...oducts_id=33474

#3 that guy with the m4

that guy with the m4

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:27 PM

ya I may do it to a atp and I am going to pick up some of them co2 mags I think it may be fun a m19 130 return spring on co2 ya

#4 that guy with the m4

that guy with the m4

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

oh ya how much do you think a m19 would go for that has been used  with 12 mags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users