• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Brick Stone

Brick Stone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:DIY Airsoft. DIY speaker building. Chairsoft(LOL) some other stuff

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

Well the results are very interesting now...  I got some propane the other day and an adapter.   Being that we've solved one part with that purchase. That is my Green Gas cans just didn't have enough oomph anymore to fill the mags.  So we continued to test with propane.

I'll just say it... I got 3 loads out of each mag!   I fired in different ways....    for each mag for each reload.  I was blown away!   I waited in between each load so the mags were not too cold and I began again...  each time 2.5 to 2.8 loads.  If I loaded with only 13 BB"s each time.... I got 3 loads.  If I loaded then with 14,  I was able to shoot 40 rounds easily.

Apparently the main issues seem to have stemmed from the green gas nozzle not really working right and the o-rings.

Seems the problem is solved.   Now you better run... I'll count to 10.

Posted Image

My sincerest thanks to the contributors of this thread.   Although other issues came into the picture.  Once those were solved, I was easily able to implement the practices and techniques that were advised. Well done guys...  I really appreciate all the help and guidance.

#22 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,559 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

She sure is pretty!

#23 ndfan6464

ndfan6464

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, serving my country, and building custom motorcycles on my days off

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

I just bought the MARK III and I get 28 rounds through one mag. the last trigger pull that lets the 28th round go never has enough gas to lock the slide back. I have shot the same way consistanly with each mag. This was done at my house, in door, not under fire nor in a match. the room temp in my shooting area is 65-70 degrees F. I fill the mag counting to 15sec, insert mag into the gun and fire (3-4 round burst, check fire, another 3-4 round burst repeate till empty) . I repeat the this step and never fails 28 rounds, slide wont lock back. This has been my experence with my MARK III in a controled emviroment. Like many other have said I expect a different out come durring game play and different temps..Just thought I'd share my experence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users