• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 k1DBLITZ

k1DBLITZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:25 AM

I hate to ask this question... but I'd like to be certain before I order the battery. I've searched around and still haven't found sufficient information to judge.

I need to know if this battery will fit in a sr7 DEVGRU:
http://www.evike.com...oducts_id=33819
Posted Image

I've watched both battery videos that were pinned in the above posts and searched through several posts.

In the first video the guy mentions 2/3 A cells and the one above is an AA.

The KWA manual states: *Make sure  the small Lipo pack battery size is no larger than 4”H x 1.25”W x 0.62”D"

Is that in reference to the brick style only when fitting the battery flat against the stock?

The measurements on the battery above are: Diameter: 14mm Length: 150mm

Which equals: Diameter: 0.55in Length: 5.9in

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

I have seen someone fit a battery like that in a crane stock but it was very tight fit.

#3 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

If it does fit, I believe it will be tight. I try to not go for the three stick battery configuration. The wiring that goes down the buffer tube will make it very tight. If you can find a two stick nun chuck, I recommend that much more than this. If you find them cheap enough, perhaps buy two so when one dies you can easily switch the other out?

#4 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:10 PM

i would say the way the bungee wiring harness spirals down the buffer tube, (and is very thick) it most likely wont fit unless you mess with it for 10 mins just to get the battery in. in which case it would be easier, (and possibly cheaper) to buy two smaller nun-chuck style battery's

#5 k1DBLITZ

k1DBLITZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:32 PM

Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll pick up another 1600mah instead of messing with the 2300.

Better safe than sorry.

#6 Brick Stone

Brick Stone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:DIY Airsoft. DIY speaker building. Chairsoft(LOL) some other stuff

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:35 AM

I use this exact battery in my SR7.   It does fit but you cannot collapse the stock all the way... stops at about 2 or 3.

I have several nunchucks. These fit much better as others have stated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: battery, 2300mah, size, fit, devgru

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users