• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Serious Airsoft

Serious Airsoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

The issue is that no matter how high I adjust my hopup, it is to high. I can adjust it to where it is extremely high or fairly high. I turn the hopup as much as i can down (clock wise) and its still goes about 40 feet higher that. I adjust it the other way and it goes about 80 feet higher. So it's not that the hopup ball isn't making contact with bucking and hopup system considering it is adjustable. I personally don't know what could be causing this, but if you do, please post a response.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,884 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:27 AM

It maybe that your bucking has swollen from silicone oil. You can try washing with some soap and hot water then air dry. This may shrink it back to size but if it doesn't work I would recommend a replacement.

#3 Serious Airsoft

Serious Airsoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

Alright, Well I'll try that. If it doesn't work, I'll just order a new one for $5.

#4 Serious Airsoft

Serious Airsoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

Because I'm a genius, I lost the hopup ball... and the kwa pro-shop is out of stock and anther place i foung wants $6.50 and $18 for shipping. Any recommendations?

#5 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

wait untill they get them back, or look on evike, they have them for really cheap.

#6 Serious Airsoft

Serious Airsoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

I can't find it on evike, could you please link me to it?

#7 Serious Airsoft

Serious Airsoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

Well I can't find it on evike and I have heard that kwa does not restock it's pro shop, is this true?

#8 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

You can order the ball bearing off airsoft gi: http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=4156
or, you can purchase 2mm ball bearings in bulk,
or, try niko's recommendation,
or, buy it off KWA's pro shop: http://store.kwausa....pupbucking.aspx

Online pro shop seems to be sold out, call KWA (1-626-581-1777. They are open Weekdays 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (PST). They are closed on weekends and holidays) to see if they have any in stock, or buy it from another retailer: http://www.airsoftat...ies_p/99006.htm

And of course, you can do a combination of any of the things I've suggested! ;)

Edited by Outlaw1995, 05 August 2012 - 04:16 PM.

#9 Serious Airsoft

Serious Airsoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:46 PM

Alright, sense my bucking is torn anyways, I might as well buy the bucking and ball from airsoft Atlanta considering it is only $13 with shipping, and the kwa pro shop will probably be the same price including shipping. But I just want to make sure the one at http://www.airsoftat...ies_p/99006.htm will work for the KMP9. I Am wondering because its says "hopup replacement for NS2 GBB pistols". And I don't know if it is compatible with the KMP9. And just a early heads up to anybody who has contributed to this specific thread, thank you for helping, you really are saving me a lot of time and frustration.

#10 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

View PostSerious Airsoft, on 05 August 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

Alright, sense my bucking is torn anyways, I might as well buy the bucking and ball from airsoft Atlanta considering it is only $13 with shipping, and the kwa pro shop will probably be the same price including shipping. But I just want to make sure the one at http://www.airsoftat...ies_p/99006.htm will work for the KMP9. I Am wondering because its says "hopup replacement for NS2 GBB pistols". And I don't know if it is compatible with the KMP9. And just a early heads up to anybody who has contributed to this specific thread, thank you for helping, you really are saving me a lot of time and frustration.
The NS2 hop up bucking will work for all guns that use the NS2 hop up bucking design, which includes the NS2 pistols, as well as the MP7 and MP9. If you decide to wait for the KWA pro shop to restock, you can place an order over $30 and put in coupon code "freeship" to receive free shipping. Remember, that's on orders $30 and up, so I'd suggest buying a few essentials... hop up buckings, cylinder return springs, and perhaps some bbs?

#11 Serious Airsoft

Serious Airsoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:34 PM

Also, is it okay if the cylinder (part 10) does not fully return when the bolt catch locks the bolt?

#12 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

View PostSerious Airsoft, on 05 August 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

Also, is it okay if the cylinder (part 10) does not fully return when the bolt catch locks the bolt?
It is semi-okay... it should definitely return back, but if it is not forcing the gun to malfunction then you are fine. But, it is good that you replace your cylinder return springs once this happens... I always have 3 or 4 sets handy when always using a GBB... here's the link: http://store.kwausa....-1-1-1-1-1.aspx

If both break, when you fire the gun, the cylinder will not return and may prevent the bolt from going all the way forward, causing a jam, so it's always good to make sure your cylinder return springs are in good working order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users