#1 killerimpulse

killerimpulse

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:saltwater fish tank and reef tanks, scuba, paintball, golf

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

i just purchased the LM4 ptr. This Gn is nice. Shoots like a dream and the recoil is an absolute thrill.

If you members would not mind giving me some ideas on upgrades. Like sight, forward grip.
My wife is just laughing at me as i can not stop playing with this beautiful  Gn.

KWA... you guys have got a brand loyal fan.

Thanks again guys and girls

Attached Files

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:55 PM

Congratz on your purchase! If you want to customize it to the max, you can go the magpul route, buy some different colors and camo your gun. Like buying flat dark earth ctr/moe stock, moe grip, moe hand guard, trigger guard, just to name a few...

#3 killerimpulse

killerimpulse

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

Nice. Thanks. Im in love with this Gn. Do you have any favorite sights and grip?

Thanks

WebRep

currentVote

noRating
noWeight

#4 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:05 PM

I wish you the best of luck with your new gun! It truly is awesome. But to help you pick out accessories, Id like to know do you play more field or CQB? Like do you need a sight with magnification or no? As Outlaw mentioned you could always go the Magpul route, like I did, or you could use other stuff like Troy, Vltor, Daniel Defense, etc. All great stuff, but its up to personal preference.
This is my LM4...
Posted Image

#5 killerimpulse

killerimpulse

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:52 PM

Thanks .

Wow your Gn is a thing of beauty. I plan on using my LM4 PTR for CQB. I have on order a KM4A1 (AEG) for woods  since the AEG,s magazines hold more rounds. I ordered a 6 pack of magazines to go along with me KM4A1.

So I need to figure out a good load out on both Gns. On my AEG I have a floating rail on order to be installed.
I wanted to the KM4 RIS but the hobby shop called KWA to see if they had any and was told not until the end of August beginning of sept.
The only GNS in stock was KM4A1.
In the end they are comparable only difference from what I read and told was the rail.
Magpul seems to be popular choice. So I'll have to do some reading on parts/upgrades.
I do like your type scope and the matching forward grip.
I am completly in love with KWA products. KWA feels nice in every way.  Good weight,  great balance and they just look awesome.
I spent weeks pestering the hobby shop playing with different brands after another hobby shop pushed king arms on me when I purchased my spring SVD sniper. I like the King arms SVD, as it's a close fit to my real rifle. Lol it looks cool sitting on my mantel.

But in end I want to make sure my KWA GNS get the best inside and out.

Keep posting and bring on some more pics

Thanks again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users