3 replies to this topic

#1 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:54 PM

****To all who will try to start a Propane vs. GG debate please read this, (i know your out there :shocked:)****

As many of you who know me will know, i run strictly propane in my kwa"s, and before we turn this into a Propane vs. GG war topic, let me star by saying THIS IS NOT A PROPANE VS GG DEBATE This is simply a comparing of after market buckings in the mp7.

okay, now that thats over with.  I am a Propane user in my mp7, and i have experienced a few swells, no big deal, but i hear there are after market buckings made of a different material like this

http://shop.ehobbyas...b-system-7.html

or the Ra-tech mp7 bucking

(could not find a link, Ratech website is a total fail. just google it i guess)

and im placeing orders with both sites, so ,maybe il  get both and do a comparison.

so what i guess im asking is does anyone have any experience with these, and do they really hold up better against the silicon's in propane?

#2 simo2k

simo2k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:28 AM

Hiya I had swelling problems with my bucking nearly straight away. I've got the falcon in mine and never experienced a problem since. I use strictly propane aswell in my gbb's cos it's a he'll of a lot cheaper

#3 optimuskmg

optimuskmg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:48 AM

i have heard alot about the falcon being good. im gonna get one, and im gonna get the RA-tech one as well ans compare them.

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:17 PM

I was going to recommend the falcon bucking, but it seems you already know about it! Try it out, and please report back with some results! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mp7, hop up bucking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users