Finkiy magazine

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Draxl

Draxl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Gbbr's, Milsim, building clearing, recon, long rifles, bolt action rifles, pistols, community, KWA.

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:12 AM

Hello, few questions.
I bought 4 airsoft gi lm4 magazines and they worked great, until one of them decided to go all *poopy* on me and not release gas, and fire the bb. Every so often it does infact fire, but so far, it's a dime a dozen. Any and all help is appreciated.
I have done regular upkeep on the gun, scrimished twice and not a problem from the gun on propane yet. Have mixed in green gas to keep it lubed correctly every 3 fills.

#2 Nitemare

Nitemare

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

Are you able to operate the release valve manually by pushing on it?

#3 Draxl

Draxl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Gbbr's, Milsim, building clearing, recon, long rifles, bolt action rifles, pistols, community, KWA.

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

takes a good bit of pressure on the valve to release gas. It's as if it was overfilled, but even with no gas in the mag at all and filling it for 2 seconds, it feels like it's been charged for an hour. Possibly the valve is to tight? i'll have to find my valve key, but that's my only guess. Aside from the black piece beside the valve which seems a little sketchy compared to my other mags...

#4 gregoryv022

gregoryv022

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:43 PM

It is possible the valve is too tight, but what is more likely some fine grit or dust is jamming the valve spacer. take the mag apart and clean the area where the spacer goes. no valve key needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users