2 replies to this topic

#1 ransackedsnake7

ransackedsnake7

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

hi, my buddy is selling a used Mac 11 at a pretty cheap price and i am interested in buying it but he uses propane in his guns and i would be buying it for use at my local cqb field which does not allow propane, when i filled up the mags he had with green gas, they could not hold enough gas to fire off a full mag, is there any way to fix this problem because the price makes it unpractical for me to buy the gun and buy new mags for it

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,714 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:11 PM

View Postransackedsnake7, on 14 July 2012 - 12:29 PM, said:

hi, my buddy is selling a used Mac 11 at a pretty cheap price and i am interested in buying it but he uses propane in his guns and i would be buying it for use at my local cqb field which does not allow propane, when i filled up the mags he had with green gas, they could not hold enough gas to fire off a full mag, is there any way to fix this problem because the price makes it unpractical for me to buy the gun and buy new mags for it
Were you using a fresh can of green gas?  A fresh can should give you plenty of rounds.  I have yet to see a mag that will not deliver a full compliment because of mag issue.  It's always been the can of GG that causes the problem in my experience.

#3 ransackedsnake7

ransackedsnake7

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:08 PM

it was a brand new can of King Arms Green gas and i put 30 seconds in, ill try with a different can tomorrow. im probably not going to buy the gun anyway, when i took it down it didnt look like it had been cleaned properly since he bought it 2 years ago and im happy with my atp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users