• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 dblackman93

dblackman93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:44 PM

Anyone try out the KM head 395mm 6.02 barrel in the g36c?

#2 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:39 PM

KM barrels are good.  I have been using them on my build many years ago.

#3 CORRUPTA

CORRUPTA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

In keeping with this topic, what would our senior members recommend in the way of barrel upgrades for the current generation of the G36c? I would also like to know what kind of results I can expect with regards to closer groupings at longer ranges. I'm looking to increase my accuracy at ranges of 100+ feet as it's really not that accurate past say 70 feet. I'm using .28 BBs of high quality. I find that my shots actually arc up a bit before beginning to descend with no hop up (dial all the way down). I have a pretty nice fps of 380 or so, but lots of left and right at the 70-100+ range. There's definitely no one-shotting the enemy when they haven't spotted me yet. I pretty much need to open up on them and hope for a hit. To be fair we're talking about smaller targets like just a torso or a head, but I want to get it as accurate as I can.

Thanks in advance to all you can do to help.

#4 CORRUPTA

CORRUPTA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

Just to clarify my last post, the gun shoots nice and far but loses accuracy at range and does this arcing thing rather than shooting straight. I've never needed to put hop on my shots as they tended to arc up as they travelled with .20 BBs. Now with the .28s they go up as they leave the gun and then slowly descend as they approach the target.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,722 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:10 PM

Are you keeping the gun's barrel nice and clean?  A dirty barrel can adversely effect accuracy.

#6 philsaudio

philsaudio

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:Playing Bass, Grandkids, camping

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:13 AM

I have had the hop up be "on" W/O adjustment when I had the nub in the HU before shoving the barrel into the HU. What happens is the nub gets lodged into the window so no adjustment is needed. Try putting the nub in after shoving the barrel into the HU.
chamber.

Peace

#7 CORRUPTA

CORRUPTA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:58 PM

So still interested in a barrel upgrade with a tight bore. Most of my other issues are sorted out, but one problem remains: where the hell can I actually find the barrels I've seen recommended here and in other posts? The proshop has been out for months, and I'd really like to shop around anyway since they're quite expensive and I'm on a budget. Can the lovely gents of these fine forums post some links to compatible barrels that are currently for sale? The cheaper and tighter the better :D

Edited by CORRUPTA, 31 October 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#8 philsaudio

philsaudio

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

I have had good results with the Madbull python II 247mm barrel, with the normal bucking and exceptional results with the r-hop. The madbulls are readily available.

#9 CORRUPTA

CORRUPTA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

What's the r-hop?

#10 philsaudio

philsaudio

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

There is a thread her about the r-hop but search will not let me find it. Try to google "aeg r-hop" and lots come up. Good luck.

#11 CORRUPTA

CORRUPTA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:14 PM

Hmm, this r-hop thing is intriguing. From what I've seen it's exactly what I'm looking for, but it's hard to find really solid info on it. A discussion of r-hop on the kg36c seems worthy, so I will start a new topic. Thanks for bringing it up

#12 philsaudio

philsaudio

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

Do your own leg work first. Don't start a new thread expecting to be spoon fed.

I recommend you find the existing thread here on KWA. It is very long . It is something like KWA's new r-hop.  I dont know why search cant find it.

Or just go to Airsoft mechanics there are many threads there.

Or hunterseeker5's web site. He is not the inventor per-se, but he is the purveyor of the modern r-hop and its many incarnations and more importantly the source of proven parts.

Peace

#13 philsaudio

philsaudio

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

The rhop thread
http://kwausa.com/fo...117

0 user(s) are reading this topic