2 replies to this topic

#1 dino325

dino325

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

Long story short here, I am now the proud owner of a new and used KMP9. The new one I picked up last week from ASGI and then the day after was offered another (with 3 mags, holo sight, & mock suppressor) in a trade for an old AEG I had up for sale. I have done the reliability fixes on both for bolt catch, disconnect spring and cylinder return springs. The used one is in need of new cylinder return springs so those have been ordered but other than that, they are both solid guns.

I played with the new one on Sunday at a local field and loved every second. Barely even used my LM4 or Systema all day. I even picked up a headshot from about 150ft at the start of one game. I'm very happy with the investment to say the least at this point.

Posted Image

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

Nice addition to your arsenal.  I love mine too. :)

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:02 PM

My favorite SMG, like shooting it more than even my MP7.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users