Jump to content


lm4 range and accuracy


  • Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 Jakeedaman21

Jakeedaman21

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Country:

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

Boobie, do you run the A2 buffer AND A2 spring? Or just the buffer with the stock KWA spring?

#42 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SAN JOSE, CA
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!
  • Country:

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

View PostJakeedaman21, on 03 July 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

Boobie, do you run the A2 buffer AND A2 spring? Or just the buffer with the stock KWA spring?
Just the buffer and stock spring. Real steel spring is too stiff to use.

Sent from my DROID2

#43 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

For the most part, there are two individuals on Youtube that has me scratching my head saying..... WTH.  You know who they are and I'm not going to name them.   I've shown one of the videos to Frank at ASGI and he was like... heh? When did we say that on GITV?!

:shocked:

#44 badkarmaas

badkarmaas

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee
  • Interests:Playing airsoft, guitar, snakes.
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:21 AM

View PostAllizard, on 03 July 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

For the most part, there are two individuals on Youtube that has me scratching my head saying..... WTH.  You know who they are and I'm not going to name them.   I've shown one of the videos to Frank at ASGI and he was like... heh? When did we say that on GITV?!

:shocked:
I honestly have no clue as to who those individuals are, but I'm going to act like I do. :)

#45 Gas Blowback Central

Gas Blowback Central

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

View PostAllizard, on 03 July 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

For the most part, there are two individuals on Youtube that has me scratching my head saying..... WTH.  You know who they are and I'm not going to name them.   I've shown one of the videos to Frank at ASGI and he was like... heh? When did we say that on GITV?!

:shocked:
I really dislike people making 'reviews' on products they don't own. I don't believe until you have fully tested any gun or system you can make an authoritative review. Overall I am very happy with the new Force Velocity system and the new Hop-up design. If you are looking into getting into the GBBR scene I highly recommend the LM4 or PTS Magpul edition.

#46 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

View PostGas Blowback Central, on 04 July 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:

I really dislike people making 'reviews' on products they don't own. I don't believe until you have fully tested any gun or system you can make an authoritative review. Overall I am very happy with the new Force Velocity system and the new Hop-up design. If you are looking into getting into the GBBR scene I highly recommend the LM4 or PTS Magpul edition.
+1

#47 badkarmaas

badkarmaas

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee
  • Interests:Playing airsoft, guitar, snakes.
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

I'd the lm4 series compatible with argument parts, like the magpul Moe grip and stock (pts). I can't find any info on that, so all help is appreciated

#48 badkarmaas

badkarmaas

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee
  • Interests:Playing airsoft, guitar, snakes.
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:35 PM

badkarmaas, on 04 July 2012 - 03:29 PM, said:

I'd the lm4 series compatible with argument parts, like the magpul Moe grip and stock (pts). I can't find any info on that, so all help is appreciated

By argument, I meant AEG. Lol

Edited by badkarmaas, 04 July 2012 - 03:37 PM.


#49 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

I don't now about the grip, possibly though you may need to modify it. Why would you also want to use the PTS version? It's wider and more expensive than the real steel version. As for the stock, as long as its Mil-Spec then you can use it with the LM4, though again, unless you already have one, why not buy the RS version?

#50 kullwarrior

kullwarrior

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • Interests:Immunology, Virus, Infectious Bacteria, Firearms
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

View Postbadkarmaas, on 04 July 2012 - 06:21 AM, said:

I honestly have no clue as to who those individuals are, but I'm going to act like I do. :)

JohnRambo and Jedi270 probably
Those two...well they like to rant a lot.
They like to criticize from the side

#51 badkarmaas

badkarmaas

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee
  • Interests:Playing airsoft, guitar, snakes.
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

The only place that sells them is bassproshops, and they ask $5-$10 more than most places. I know,  I'm cheap.  LOL

#52 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

Jedi isn't too bad, he at least gave a more realistic opinion on the gun and he also actually owned and fired one. Jedis reason was mostly based on the lack of after market support and options for things like receivers and what not. He said it was a great gun if you just want to put external accessories and leave it stock.

Edited by akiraspeedstar, 04 July 2012 - 04:13 PM.


#53 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SAN JOSE, CA
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

View Postakiraspeedstar, on 04 July 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

Jedi isn't too bad, he at least gave a more realistic opinion on the gun and he also actually owned and fired one. Jedis reason was mostly based on the lack of after market support and options for things like receivers and what not. He said it was a great gun if you just want to put external accessories and leave it stock.

I actually talked to jedi on the phone the other day for an hour and a half..he's actually a decent guy to talk to..he at least showed me some respect..as for rambo tho he's a different story all together. Again..when folks buy a KWA product..just know that its more then likely going to be proprietary as far as aftermarket parts go..

Sent from my DROID2

#54 badkarmaas

badkarmaas

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee
  • Interests:Playing airsoft, guitar, snakes.
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:16 PM

I love kwa. I have a m9 tactical ptp, and a sr10. After gearbox issues,  both guns are going strong. I like the lm4 because of the recoil and realism compared to my sign sauer m4.

#55 Carny

Carny

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oklahoma
  • Interests:Psychology, MILSIM
  • Country:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

View Postbadkarmaas, on 04 July 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

The only place that sells them is bassproshops, and they ask $5-$10 more than most places. I know,  I'm cheap.  LOL

Brownell's has them for much cheaper, and the MOE and MAID rs grips are MUCH cheaper than the aeg versions.  IMHO, the RS parts were the way to go.  The LM4 is, however, compatible with most real delta ring type airsoft front ends, which are substantially cheaper than the RS RIS systems.  Best of both worlds.

#56 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

    What's a Warranty?

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Atlanta, GA
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!
  • Country:

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

It will take a little time for other companies to make aftermarket parts for the KWA LM4 since it is so new in the market.  Sort of like cars I guess.  :)

#57 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

    What's a Warranty?

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Atlanta, GA
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!
  • Country:

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:15 PM

badkarmaas

Discussions on real sound suppression devices are NOT allowed on the forums..  Please read the "house rules" on the matter. Thank you.

#58 badkarmaas

badkarmaas

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee
  • Interests:Playing airsoft, guitar, snakes.
  • Country:

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 05 July 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

badkarmaas

Discussions on real sound suppression devices are NOT allowed on the forums..  Please read the "house rules" on the matter. Thank you.
My bad, I did not see that on the house rules. My apologies. on to another matter, I just found my extra MIAD grip kit, Will that work on the lm4, or must it be a real steel MIAD. It cames with two grips, and I have the extra.

#59 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft
  • Country:

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

If it's for an AEG, then it's not compatible. If it is made for GBBR or for RS, then it is compatible.

You can tell if it's an AEG grip if it's got that baseplate screw for the motor.

#60 badkarmaas

badkarmaas

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee
  • Interests:Playing airsoft, guitar, snakes.
  • Country:

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

I know its for an AEG, since i put one of them on my sr10. Who knows where i can get a good deal on a moe handguard, moe pistol grip, moe stock for a good deal.. all in dark earth ;)




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users