5 replies to this topic

#1 Darth Genesis

Darth Genesis

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

Yesterday I was doing some shooting and not everytime but a lot when I was doing doing a 2x2x2 drill the next bb loaded and then when I dropped my muzzle it rolled out. Then I would have to rack the bolt to chamber another one and then that one would stay fine. It just seemed that when I ran it fast it would happen.

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:35 PM

You may be losing compression. So, to fix this, take some silicon oil and lightly oil your o ring on the nozzle. You will have to pull the nozzle almost completely out to see it. If this does not fix your problem, you may need a new o ring around the nozzle. A danco #10 o ring should fix this. With the o ring giving a tighter seal around the nozzle, you will have your compression back to normal and bbs flying straight out of your barrel, instead of rolling out of the barrel.

#3 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:46 PM

i think what the op is trying to say is the bb rolls out when the muzzle is pointed down the bb rolls out..not when the gun is fired the bbs drop out of barrel..this used to happen to alot of pistols i owned when i first got into airsoft..found out the hop up was off and bbs just rolled out the barrel when pointed down. turning up the hop up a lil stopped this from happening.

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:38 AM

View PostBoobieM4H, on 29 June 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

i think what the op is trying to say is the bb rolls out when the muzzle is pointed down the bb rolls out..not when the gun is fired the bbs drop out of barrel..this used to happen to alot of pistols i owned when i first got into airsoft..found out the hop up was off and bbs just rolled out the barrel when pointed down. turning up the hop up a lil stopped this from happening.
And also, a swollen hop up bucking may be the cause of this problem. Darth Genesis, have you sprayed/lubricated your gun with oil around the hop up bucking or place where bbs feed into the barrel? Do you run propane and add silicon oil mixed in?

#5 Boss302

Boss302

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

I noticed this also, but even with the hop-up adjusted the bb's will just roll out.

#6 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

View PostBoss302, on 30 June 2012 - 12:16 PM, said:

I noticed this also, but even with the hop-up adjusted the bb's will just roll out.

If you look inside the hop up can you see the two 'fins' ?

Sent from my DROID2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users