23 replies to this topic

#21 Jatodude

Jatodude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

I think there is a problem with the hop-up getting stuck down. I see almost no change in flight path with .28g bb's between all the way on, and all the way off.  Originally this was not an issue.  But now this has made it quite difficult to shoot .25g bb's, and hysterically impossible to be accurate with .20g's.  I think some of them are going into orbit.

I want to do the rocket valve mod, but I'm afraid after that I'll be forced to use .36g and heavier.  Someone over at KWA should look into this.

Edited by Jatodude, 02 July 2012 - 04:18 PM.

#22 jakattack1987

jakattack1987

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

jatotude if you very gently press something on the hop up bucking it will lessen the hop up i did this but pressed to hard and now i have an underhop issue. If you do do this do it very little at a time test and do a little more test etc till its where you want it. I used a philips screwdriver but something not metal would probably be better apparently the bucking is very thin but i didnt hurt mine with the screwdriver better safe than sorry though.

#23 Jakeedaman21

Jakeedaman21

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

Just got my LM4 Magpul edition today! Unfortunately it also over hops .28s, and my .23s reached the stratosphere... Ill try pushing up on it lightly later and check it tomorrow.

#24 jakattack1987

jakattack1987

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:52 PM

i was able to get under the bucking and bend the tab back out with a small flat screwdriver not sure if it worked yet havent been able to test but at least i dont have to tear down the gun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users