Jump to content

Hop up?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ghostfire



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:26 PM

I have an M1911 DS PTP and I've had it for several months. I still have no idea how to change the hop up. No tools came with the gun when I bought it. Just a bottle of oil, 1 mag, and the gun itself. What do I do?

#2 whiterabbit05



  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:59 PM

Assuming the hop up unit is the same on all of KWA's GBBs, you can purchase the hop up adjustment tool from the Pro Shop or exchange it from where you bought it, if they will still allow it since you've had it for "several months".


It says out of stock, but I'd give KWA a call to make sure.

Those are basically your only two options.  Or you can try to adjust the hop up with a screwdriver I suppose.

Edited by whiterabbit05, 13 April 2009 - 04:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users