26 replies to this topic

#21 iFrost

iFrost

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

Also have tried to get my dad into airsoft before. He likes it, we all know he does, but he keeps saying he doesn't to get out of driving every other week to my 'local' field (2 hours away ASBG, 2 and a half hours away is CQB City).
He almost bought a pistol once but decided not to because he didn't want to spend money
Gonna get a CQR and get him to go to Lion Claws though, maybe that's what'll get him in!

#22 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

I convinced my father to attend a game once and he was hooked ever since. Everytime I see him he's asking me about airsoft and every now and then he'll call me or text me asking me about some upgrades and what not haha. I bought him a CQR for XMAS and he loves the thing.

#23 iFrost

iFrost

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

I guess it's because of the field I play at mostly. It's basically just a warehouse with only 1 area to pass through to get to the other side (Unless you have a pistol or shotty, then you can take the 'Maze')
He told me he wants to play at a bigger field that makes it feel more realistic. So next time, we'll be heading to CQB City, maybe that'll help.

#24 iFrost

iFrost

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:09 PM

View PostJ.REED, on 17 December 2012 - 10:38 AM, said:

Just started on these. CQR MOD 2's with real moe stocks and hand guards. Drilled the 2 rivets to take out the heat shield. Dark earth for mine and OD green for my son. As soon as warranty is up i will add the PTS pistol grips and change flash suppressors. Also on the add list is flash lights, magpul rear flip up sights and replica eotech halo sights.

Posted Image

Very nice! I may have to copy this deisgn...

#25 manglepop

manglepop

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

MY CQR MOD2 (black/dark earth)

externals: Magpul PTS MOE stock, Magpul PTS MOE handguard, Magpul PTS MOE RVG, PMAG 75rd.

Internal: bone stock

Upgrades coming soon: Magpul PTS MBUS sights, Magpul PTS MOE trigger guard, Magpul PTS MOE pistol grip, KWA SR7 inner barrel or KM4A1 inner barrel (maybe)

does the gun look better with the black RVG or should i get a dark earth RVG?

recommendation for a barrel extension? I want it to be dark earth.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#26 iFrost

iFrost

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

View Postmanglepop, on 14 January 2013 - 09:49 AM, said:

MY CQR MOD2 (black/dark earth)

externals: Magpul PTS MOE stock, Magpul PTS MOE handguard, Magpul PTS MOE RVG, PMAG 75rd.

Internal: bone stock

Upgrades coming soon: Magpul PTS MBUS sights, Magpul PTS MOE trigger guard, Magpul PTS MOE pistol grip, KWA SR7 inner barrel or KM4A1 inner barrel (maybe)

does the gun look better with the black RVG or should i get a dark earth RVG?

recommendation for a barrel extension? I want it to be dark earth.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Another nice CQR. These Magpul CQRs are looking really good, I might have to make one after I finish this current project...

#27 manglepop

manglepop

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

View PostiFrost, on 14 January 2013 - 10:15 AM, said:

Another nice CQR. These Magpul CQRs are looking really good, I might have to make one after I finish this current project...

Thanks, I'm gonna have one of my local airsoft store do the white outline of the KWA logo on the lower receiver.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users