• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 greenchiller

greenchiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:06 AM

I have had my M9 PTP for some time now, I bought it from a supplier in the UK, and I love my gun a lot, however about a year ago a few parts broke, probably because this is my first gun and I would have done things which are not advised (such as repeatedly pulling the trigger with no gas/pellets etc) anyway, here is an album showing all the problems: http://imgur.com/a/tx7qz

The problems are:
  • Trigger return spring broken (Part #45)
  • External cylinder finger broken (Part #312)
  • One of the arms of Part #320 has broken off (not causing any real problems with functionality)
  • The base of the magazine has come come off where the metal has snapped (again, not in need of immediate repair)
Anyway, the real problem is that being in the UK, I can't really get any of the pieces i need to make my gun work again (just parts #45 and #312) and it really bugs me.

Does anybody have any suggestions about what i could do?

(The gun was painted two-tone during manufacture - as is the law in the UK, so KWA must have intended for use in the UK, or at least outside of the USA, but they don't ship there!!! It's very frustrating!)

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

Actually, KWA will ship internationally I believe if you give them a call at their offices and order your parts over the phone.

Telephone Numbers
  • 1.626.581.1777 (Voice)
  • 1.626.581.0777 (Fax)

Service Hours:
  • Weekdays - 8:30am to 5:30pm (PST)
  • Weekends & Holidays - closed

Good luck fixing your M9!!

#3 greenchiller

greenchiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

Alright, I'll give it a shot... now I've just got to get the time difference right... :S Thanks a lot though - that's gonna be a lifesaver. I hope they don't charge a ridiculous figure for postage. I have already emailed them, so I will wait until they reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users