#1 DevgruGuy

DevgruGuy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft... that's it

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:14 PM

Its finally exactly where I wanted it externally when I first bought it minus maybe some mbus sights and better rail covers.  DD 9 inch Lite rail, new gen magpul moe grip, afg2, moe stock, eotech replica, and the best of all.... one of Hunterseeker5's carbon fiber suppressors! this mock suppressor is a beauty!

Internal mods include, kwa m120, Lonex a1 motor, custom blade fuse holder, deans, AOE corrected with 70d sorbo, R-hop, and second piston tooth removed, and piston swiss cheesed.  AWS Raptor FET is on its way in the mail and will go in the second I get it.  now onto the pics!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Apparently crayon doesn't hold up well in combat situations
Posted Image

#2 o6inferno

o6inferno

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:airsoft, cars, guns

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

she is a beaut what battery are you using??

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,721 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

Very nice!

#4 kwaglock

kwaglock

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Evos, STis, WRXs, Skyline GTRs, etc

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:23 PM

did you have to mod it to get that grip on and if so can you tell me what you had to do

#5 DevgruGuy

DevgruGuy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft... that's it

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:15 PM

o6inferno, on 21 June 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

she is a beaut what battery are you using??

http://eliteairsoftb...ttery-pack.aspx
thats what I have been using for a while, before that it was either echo 1 buffer tube battery, or a madbull buffer tube battery

kwaglock, on 21 June 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

did you have to mod it to get that grip on and if so can you tell me what you had to do

Posted Image

yes I did, you need to cut the heat sink until it works with whatever motor you are using.  A lot of people have motor height issues with these, my advice would be to use the half shell method of bevel shimming/motor height adjustment so you can see exactly where it sits.  If you are not familiar with this method do some research on the airsoftmechanics forums.  It just happened that with the motor height adjustment screw all the way out my motor height is just about perfect after the mods I did to it.

#6 kwaglock

kwaglock

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Evos, STis, WRXs, Skyline GTRs, etc

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:04 AM

:gun:

DevgruGuy, on 21 June 2012 - 11:15 PM, said:

http://eliteairsoftb...ttery-pack.aspx
thats what I have been using for a while, before that it was either echo 1 buffer tube battery, or a madbull buffer tube battery

Posted Image

yes I did, you need to cut the heat sink until it works with whatever motor you are using.  A lot of people have motor height issues with these, my advice would be to use the half shell method of bevel shimming/motor height adjustment so you can see exactly where it sits.  If you are not familiar with this method do some research on the airsoftmechanics forums.  It just happened that with the motor height adjustment screw all the way out my motor height is just about perfect after the mods I did to it.
thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users