KWA M11A1 firing problem (Impact block not doing his job...)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 the_hellspawn

the_hellspawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:04 AM

Hello fellow airsofters and gun docs,

I currently have an issue with my new toy and any help would be appreciated. It seems that the "valve knocker" is not aligned properly because everytime I hit the trigger, no gas is released. When a press the release valve, gas is expelled and there's not a lot of resistance.

I took apart my M11A1 to see what's wrong so here's a few clues: For those who have the part diagram, the part 16 (impact block) is loose and the part 75 (impact block spring) don't seem to be attach to anything. The thing is that I don't know if it's normal or not. I've found no pictures/vids clear enough to see how it should be installed.

I tought you should know that a have 3 mags and it's doing the same thing with all of them. You should also know that I only use high quality polished bb's in my guns.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance to all of you.

#2 the_hellspawn

the_hellspawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

Ok guys, I now have a new problem....the gun is now shooting only one bb at the time (single/auto). The hammer spring looked out of aligment. Now, it's not blowing back after each shots. Any idea?

Thanks

Edited by the_hellspawn, 22 June 2012 - 09:06 AM.

#3 the_hellspawn

the_hellspawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:57 PM

After another dissasembly, a silicone treatment...it's now working fine in semi, but not in full auto. Any idea?!?!?

Edited by the_hellspawn, 22 June 2012 - 09:03 AM.

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,736 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

Sorry you are having troubles. I would send the gun in to KWA for service.  It's the best way to ensure factory spec operation.

#5 the_hellspawn

the_hellspawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

I live in canada, so it's kinda not an option unfortunatly :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users