5 replies to this topic

#1 Darth Genesis

Darth Genesis

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

Shot a few rounds and no the trigger will not fire.  I opened it up and it still would not fire on either semi or full.    Suggestions?

#2 Nitemare

Nitemare

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

May seem like a stupid question, but are you sure the hammer is cocked? Or is it not able to be cocked?

Edited by Nitemare, 19 June 2012 - 04:14 PM.

#3 Darth Genesis

Darth Genesis

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:50 PM

Sorry I guess I explained it wrong. The hammer is pulled back and won't go forward. I think I may have solved it but not sure. After inspecting it further I noticed a little rust on part #15. So I oiled it and worked the trigger till it finally dropped the hammer. Then I worked it for a little bit more. We will see if it works.

#4 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:47 PM

Did a bb break or gun jam? This happened to me on some of my other guns..found fragments of the broken bb under the trigger in causing the trigger to lock up and not disengage the hammer

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

#5 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:10 AM

View PostBoobieM4H, on 19 June 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

Did a bb break or gun jam? This happened to me on some of my other guns..found fragments of the broken bb under the trigger in causing the trigger to lock up and not disengage the hammer

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2
Good point.
I have found that all GBB guns require some degree of break-in period after heavy lubing until the parts start to work smoothly on their own.  Rough surfaces, burrs and small fragments can cause these guns to malfunction.

#6 Darth Genesis

Darth Genesis

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:29 AM

I did have a couple of bbs jam on me but I don't see any pieces in the trigger area. But after oiling that part it seems to be working.  We played in the rain on Sunday so I should have know it would cause some rust on steel parts. Next time I will strip, clean, and lube it ASAP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users