2 replies to this topic

#1 Bravo6

Bravo6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

Hey guys. Somewhat noob here so pardon my lack of vocabulary. I noticed on the back of my mag, the little chrome circle thing is gone. All i see now is a matte black cylinder sticking up and an o-ring. What do i need to get to get it back to normal? Is it an easy fix for someone like me? Is it worth the shipping and charge for sending it in? If this doesn't make sense to you guys, i might be able to post a pic, idk.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:30 PM

View PostBravo6, on 18 June 2012 - 05:03 PM, said:

Hey guys. Somewhat noob here so pardon my lack of vocabulary. I noticed on the back of my mag, the little chrome circle thing is gone. All i see now is a matte black cylinder sticking up and an o-ring. What do i need to get to get it back to normal? Is it an easy fix for someone like me? Is it worth the shipping and charge for sending it in? If this doesn't make sense to you guys, i might be able to post a pic, idk.
Are you referring to the release valve?  If so it sounds like it's broken.  The best thing to do is have KWA fix it IMO.

#3 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

You are probably referring to the gas release valve. If you don't want to send it in to KWA, you can always buy the valve off the pro shop and fix it yourself using a valve key tool or a good flat head screwdriver and some gentleness.

Here's the link:
http://store.kwausa....leasevalve.aspx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mag, problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users