• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hondo

Hondo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:45 PM

I am new to the forums and I might be posting this in the wrong forum so I appoligize ahead of time. After purchasing a KWA sr10 a few  weeks back to get started playing airsoft I like the sr10 and wanted to get a field gun so I purchased a m4a1 . I cant say enough good about the KWA guns I own thier very good and I could not ask for any better performance from them , the one thing I have wanted to change was the front grip on my m4a1 . I purchased a echo 1 ris and when I got it to fit it had a lot of play in it and thiers no way I could run with it in play . I have a magpul front grip but I think I might prefer the ris like the KWA m4 ris has from the factory . The magpul works but thier are a lot of people running them now and I think I would rather run the ris and a peq box battery . So my question is are the ris from the KWA m4 ris compatible with the delta ring of the m4a1 and are they avalible for sale ? I looked under the parts list of the m4 ris and did not see them listed as a part . If they are able to be purchased I would appreciate being directed to the appropriate page and if they are not if any one knows a good ris from another manufacturer I would appreciate any intel , thankyou gor the help .

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

Hey Hondo:

Welcome to the Forums.  For the record, the delta ring on the RIS is identical to the delta ring on the KM4A1.  And yes if you need to buy a delta ring assembly  they are available for purchase.

#3 Hondo

Hondo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

thankyou gcw360

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users