• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Soundwave85

Soundwave85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

Hey. I'm a new owner of an M11A1 [NS2]. So far I'm loving it. As you begin to love something though, you worry about it. Right now the mag that it came with is 'in the shop' with KWA under warranty but everything else seems tip top. A concern that I got today was about the stock: is the back end naturally wobbly, even when not fully retracted? The cause of this wobble is the little nub/pin the locks the stock into position. The pin isn't severely loose only just ever so slightly, however I didn't know if it is to be rock solid or not (from an engineering standpoint that pin needs to be strong if one is to confidently shoulder this weapon, as there is a descent amount of stress put onto that tiny nub). Is it an issue or just simply the nature of the design? I hope someone can clarify this rivet/pin wobble and how natural it is.

I see that a spare stock with said nub is in the proshop for $12. I want to know that if I ever buy a backup if the pin would be equally wobbly/loose? (Speaking of that, a step by step with pictures of the taking apart and putting back together of the stock would be wonderful.)

Attached Files

Edited by Soundwave85, 16 June 2012 - 11:00 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m11a1, stock pin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users