Will removing the delta ring void my warranty?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

I just ordered my LM4 (apacifico3 I guess you're the last one standing for the PTS haha) and have a box full of parts waiting to be installed. I was wondering if installing a Madbull Noveske rail (same as Allizard) will void my warranty. Also what about removing the OEM sling mount and installing a ASAP mount?

Also while I doubt these will, will changing the pistol grip and stock void anything? I just want to make sure that I don't void anything before the 45 days is expired.

Thanks

Edited by akiraspeedstar, 10 June 2012 - 07:20 PM.

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:48 PM

Just letting you know, I've heard bad results from trying to install ASAP mount... not sure if it can be fitted with modifications though.

#3 Guest_Allizard_*

Guest_Allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

Let me put it this way....  You can install aftermarket parts and will not void warranty AS LONG AS IT IS INSTALLED PROPERLY.  If the gun is damaged during the installation.  It voids warranty.  So it's at your own risk.

#4 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:55 PM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 11 June 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

Just letting you know, I've heard bad results from trying to install ASAP mount... not sure if it can be fitted with modifications though.
asap will fit..but with modification to the asap..the tabs on the asap that wrap around the receiver need to be shaved down thinner to wrap around..i have one mounted on mine..and this makes me think that the receiver is reinforced because its larger?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users