• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 squigimama542

squigimama542

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:37 AM

hey guys kwa m93r 2 or the kwa m9 ptp which should i get  which has better kick?

#2 D1CTATOR

D1CTATOR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:48 PM

View Postsquigimama542, on 03 June 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

hey guys kwa m93r 2 or the kwa m9 ptp which should i get  which has better kick?
They are essentially the same gun, minus the full auto feature seen on the M93R. Kick is almost identical, and the externals are quite similar. Both are excellent weapons, and they are both worth getting. Get the M93R if you want the full auto capability; just remember you would want to pick up at least 2 extra magazines because you will run out of bbs very quickly. Personally I prefer the M9 simply because I don't need full auto, however the M93R is a beast of a weapon if you need fast shots at close range. It is all down to personal preference.

#3 Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:16 PM

The M9 would be a better side arm just for the fact that it is easier to find a good holster. I am not sure what options there are for the M93R.

#4 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:14 PM

I love my M9. I think the M9 is a better gun just because of personal preference. I don't like the way the slide is formed on the M93. If you can find one of those special edition M93's though with the trades and stock, Id go for it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users