• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 squigimama542

squigimama542

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

hey guys I have decided to purchase a gas blowback pistol but I cant decide either want to get the We m1911 knight hawk with three mags for $114 on evike thats with a coupn code of 20% (im using the holy cow deal and buying an extra mag that is how it amounts to three magazines) or get the kwa m9 ptp for 119.98 on evike.com with just one magazine with gun do you guys think i should get i. I know the kwa m9 is a better quality but by how much? which magazines are better the kwa m9's or the knight hawks please respond asap thanks

#2 D1CTATOR

D1CTATOR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

Well, this is a KWA forum, so naturally most of us prefer KWA weapons. I have owned multiple WE pistols, and in my opinion they are bad quality, unreliable and just not very good in general. The Holy Cow special isn't worth it either, as one of my good friends purchased a WE 1911 with a magazine from the Holy Cow special, turns out it didn't fit at all. In addition, the internals are prone to break easily, and the externals don't look very good. Go with the KWA M9. It will last you so much longer it is amazing, not to mention the easily available parts from the pro shop, the 45 day warranty, and KWA's lifetime tech support. The M9's magazines are better, WE magazines are made of pot metal. In conclusion, while the KWA may cost more, you are definitely getting your money's worth.

#3 aaps59

aaps59

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, photography, cars, computers.

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

Just get the KWA, you'll love it. Very solid gun. I wouldn't trust a WE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users