• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Benjamin

Benjamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

Hello! I've recently become interested in joining the world of airsoft or at-least just purchasing an airsoft gun for some fun with friends, I decided to go searching around for a glock (pretty much my favourite handgun ever) and stumbled upon the Glock 18c, after watching some videos and reviews I was hooked, however to my dismay I was told that they're not produced anymore and are quite a rarity. I am a little confused though as I've also heard that they're still produced/sold to the UK (where I live) so my question is: is this true? and if so where would be a good place to purchase one?

I also have another question, as far as I know there are two series; M18c and KM18c, is the KM18c one legit or counterfeit? The one I was mainly interested in is this: http://www.airsoftwo...-kwa-km18c.html which looks pretty legit but then again I've seen some convincing fakes before!

Thanks!

#2 Boss302

Boss302

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

Correct me If I'm wrong, but I believe the KM18C is for the UK market.  As for trying to purchase a new KWA M18C, your chances of finding one are next to impossible. Your best bet is to get a KSC version from places like www.ehobbyasia.com or if you want something that performs similar to a KWA M18C wait for the KWA ATP Auto to come out.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,722 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

Boss makes a very good point....I would wait for the ATP AUTO!.  I've fired it and it ROCKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users