4 replies to this topic

#1 nightfire115

nightfire115

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Hey guys,

Just got the FPG and truthfully i'm not super happy with it. The gun keeps jamming if it is in full auto and many times in semi auto as well especially if a bb is loaded with two on the same side in the clip with one on top of the other. That's an easy solve but the the spring gets caught at two places on the magazine itself down where it normally locks if you push the spring all the way down. The spring comes out far enough to get caught on those two little edges and that makes the bb not load and the gun jam due to the lack of pressure by the spring to feed the bb.

Another main problem is the gun shoots left. I've adjusted the hop up on the gun to get straight trajectory up and down but if i use the stock sight/carrying handle the gun will always shoot left. I know a red dot sight would solve this allowing me to adjust the dot to the right but I would rather use the stock carrying handle/sight if possible. Maybe it's due to the fact the barrel assembly isn't 100% tight with the frame so it can wobble around a little. Still, it's not loose enough where it should be shooting hard left every time.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Devin

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

Welcome to the KWA forums.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your new FPG.  Now I own a KWA FPG as well but have not experienced your problems. But before we get into resolving your issues, can you tell me what gas and bb's you are using?  And have you cleaned and relubed the slide yet with the silicone the gun came with?

#3 nightfire115

nightfire115

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 29 May 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Welcome to the KWA forums.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your new FPG.  Now I own a KWA FPG as well but have not experienced your problems. But before we get into resolving your issues, can you tell me what gas and bb's you are using?  And have you cleaned and relubed the slide yet with the silicone the gun came with?

I have not yet relubed the slide, I will try doing that tomorrow. I'm hoping that will help some of the problems. I am currently running high grade .20 bb's and green gas.

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

What brand are the bb's? Try using .25 bb's as well and see if your results change.

#5 nightfire115

nightfire115

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostxKingSizex, on 31 May 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

What brand are the bb's? Try using .25 bb's as well and see if your results change.

I forget what brand they are but I know they are premium bb's. Totally seamless not just polished.

I was thinking of buying some heavier grade bb's but I don't know how that would fix the gun from shooting left. Seems to be more of a problem with the inner barrel. I'm wondering if I should send it back soon before my warrantee is up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FPG shoots left, FPG jams, jam, inaccurate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users